This weeks update is a little be thin on the ground. I’ve spent the week away from home so haven’t had chance to do any sort of hobby stuff. What I have done though is armed myself with the laptop and I’ve done quite a bit of work on the site. The most obvious change has been a bit of re-branding. I’ve been working on the new logo for some time now but have just never got round to doing the finishing touches. So with all this time on my hands I’ve pulled my finger out and got things finished so I hope you like it.
Next up I’ve changed the the gallery engine I’ve been using which I think is much cleaner and easier on the eye than the last version. Again I hope you like as I don’t have any plans to change things for some time.
The other things I’ve been working on aren’t that obvious but they’ve taken up a lot of time. I’ve been adding categories and tags to posts and images to make it easier to find content. Not that there’s a lot of content at the moment but I’m planning ahead. All of the images in the Dystopian Wars gallery now have descriptions and the images in the other galleries will get there descriptions over the weekend.
I’ve also been working on a Dystopian Wars article that will showcase the Russian Coalition Naval Forces and should be available before the end of the weekend.
The final piece of work has been to set up a ‘widget’ that links to my Twitter account. It was something that we easy to set up and I think it helps to tie these two different outlets together.
So that’s it for this week. I hope you like the changes and with a bit of luck, and a fair wind, I should be able to get a bit of hobby in this week.